Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A TIME I WAS ANGRY


A time when I felt Angry was when I wanted to go to a party , and I had to finish my punishment before I can go. I had to finish my punishment in one hour, or else I would miss the party. We got there in time and I was happy to see Santa Claus. He gave presents to every kid, and there were presents of all kinds for all ages.

Written and typed by JUAN CARLOS

I do think his acting in this picture looks a little more disappointed than angry. Don't you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got to see Santa =)

Anonymous said...

Is this angry? I don't think this is angry.

Anonymous said...

Di't you know thay you are nice.

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS ACTIBITY IS GOOD TO GET TO KNOW OTHER PEOPLE

Ms Niki said...

Thank you for your comment Alejandra. I agree with you, through this blog, I also learned a lot about you and your thoughts. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Anonymous said...

I think that you are funny because when I play with you, you make me laugh.