Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A TIME WHEN I FELT PROUD


A time when I felt proud was when I got 100%. On a spelling test. I went running fast as I can to my house to tell my mom on the phone and I told her ''I got 100%. On the test, '' good bye.'' I felt so happy and excited because my dad was going to bring a present and a toy. The present my dad gave me was a Playstation 2 game station.

Written and mostly-typed by Sergio

I must say though, I don't know if this is the most representative picture for "proud". Nonetheless, the effort should be encouraged! :) Ms Niki

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! PS2!! I am now motivated to score 100% on my next test, whenever that be =) Good job!

Anonymous said...

Wat are yu duin in this pichor sergion?

Anonymous said...

Hey! How did you get 100% on your spelling test anyway?

Can you teach me?
-CC

Anonymous said...

I like this because the picture shows
what is happening.